The Hannover Messe 2023 will be organised again as traditional brokerage event with personal meetings on the fairground (17. – 20. April 2023). Convenient online -meetings for those organisations, which cannot attend personally due to travel restrictions, high distances or costs will be possible two weeks before the fair (04. – 06. April 2023). Online meetings do not require any additional software, only an up-to-date web browser, a microphone and a webcam to attend the videoconferences.
Together with our event partners and partners from the Enterprise Europe Network, we will continue working on this event and the website to help you establish new international business contacts and find partners for upcoming European projects. Focus:
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory solutions
- Resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies
- Sustainable Energy & Mobility
- Measurement Tools
The registration for the „hybrid“ Technology & Business Cooperation Days is free of costs. The registration is open until 31st of March 2023.
Take your chance to innovate! Gain new opportunities and competitive advantages through R&D and technological as well as business co-operations.
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results
- Meet and share views with researchers and experts
- Easy access to enterprises and scientists in the thematic focus.
Organised by the ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK, the world’s largest support network for SMEs with international ambitions, with special contributions of the networks sector groups and the EUROPEAN INNOVATORS initiative, the brokerage event stands for initiating excellent cross-border contacts and collaborations. Registration is free of cost and possible until 31st March 2023!